Gallagher Fluid Seals Coronavirus Response
Gallagher is Operating, Processing, and Shipping Orders
King of Prussia, PA. March 16, 2020 /News and Updates/ --
To our valued customers:
As we monitor and learn more about the spread of Coronavirus in our communities, we want to be transparent about what we’re doing as a company to protect our customers and employees.
First and foremost, effective Tuesday 3/17/2020, most of our team will be working remotely to reduce the effect of contracting or transmitting Covid-19. GFS is operating with modified working conditions, and still able to process orders via email, phone, or website.
Members of our logistics and shipping department are essential to processing and distributing seals, so they will continue to work in our distribution centers. This will increase the overall safety of those that work in positions not available for remote work. In addition, we are:
- following guidance from the CDC to drive our decisions related to the virus, encouraging all office-based employees around the country to work remotely if possible
- instructing our employees to take proper hygienic steps as outlined by the CDC when interfacing with customers and fellow employees
- reminding our employees of individual actions they can take to help curb the spread of COVID-19, including washing hands more often, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, covering coughs and sneezes and cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Though there are no current disruptions in our supply chain, there may be some in the near future. As always, we will make every effort to both process and ship your orders in a timely manner, so that you receive them on time. Again, we are operating at normal capacity and will be able to process and ship orders accordingly.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance and we will be monitoring the Coronavirus situation and updating our policies as the need arises. Please check our website for any changes to our policies, hours, or services.
For more information about Coronavirus, please see Government guidelines:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- USA.gov: https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus
- Travel Guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html
- Be informed - Confirmed cases tracker: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6