At Gallagher, Engineering is central to every project and solution we deliver.
Gallagher delivers sealing solutions where previously there was sealing failure. Our engineering team is amongst the most experienced and talented in the industry.
Our position as an independent distributor allows us the freedom to be truly objective and analyze the optimal sealing configuration for your application.
Gallagher Engineers utilize cutting edge analytical and design tools every day.
We strive to work with customers whose sealing applications are critical to the performance of their equipment.
Gallagher Engineers works collaboratively with the engineering and design teams of both our customers and suppliers. This ensures that all sides of the application are thoroughly considered so that there are no surprises at the end of the project.
Often under looked, some of the worst engineering disasters of modern times have been the result of improper sealing design and configuration.
Gallagher Engineers will partner with your organizations engineering team to develop a sealing system that works for your application and your organization through our highly developed ‘Engineered Sealing System’ design process.
- Rapid prototyping
- Maintenance needs
- Small quantity production runs
- Rod, Piston & Wiper Seals
- O-Rings and customer profiles
- Polyurethane, Elastomers (NBR, FKM, EPDM, HNBR)
- PTFE, Filled PTFE
- Rings from ½” to 36”
Request Assistance From Gallagher
Typical Application Development
- Status Quo Analysis
- Material and Geometric trouble shooting
- Hardware and application analysis
- Virtual Finite Element Analysis
- Rapid Prototyping
- Independent Testing and Solution Validation
- Pre-Production tooling and functional support
- PPAP / First Article Inspection
- Logistical Support and Supply