Can your Facility Afford Extra Downtime?
Introducing the new CartexExpress Rapid Ship Program!
Fast delivery for Cartex mechanical seals is available (if necessary) when an order is received by 12pm CST.
Not familiar with Cartex by EagleBurgmann?
Cartex Mechanical Seals are engineered to provide the extra margin of performance.
EagleBurgmann’s mechanical seals are designed with greater attention to functional details like tighter tolerances for more accurate seal operation, greater axial movement to handle pump shaft movement, seal parts with robust cross sections for optimal seal stability in operation, and castings that meet ASTM A 351/351M standards for proven quality.
- Ideal for use in ANSI process pumps
- Universally applicable for packings conversions, retrofits or original equipment
- Ideal seal for standardizations
- No dimensional modification of the seal chamber necessary, small radial installation height
- No damage to the shaft by dynamically loaded o-ring
- Extended service life
- Installation faults are avoided, cost-effective
- No damage caused by dirt entered during assembly
- Straight-forward and easy installation due to pre-assembled unit (reduced downtimes)
Cartex Seals are designed with greater attention to functional details like tighter tolerances for more accurate seal operation, greater axial movement to handle pump shaft movement, seal parts with robust cross sections for optimal seal stability in operation and castings that meet ASTM A 351/351M standards for proven quality.
- Process, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, power plant, pulp and paper, water and waste water, mining, food and beverage, universally applicable, ANSI process pumps
Cartex Seal High-Performance Materials
So, Which Cartex Seals are Included in the Express Program?
- Single seals
- -ASTN and -ABTN
- Dual seals
- -ASDN and -ABDN
Comparison With Competition: Part vs Part
Cartex seal faces, o-rings, drive pins and spring are more robust and
specifically engineered for superior strength, heat removal and maximum reliability and performance vs. competing modular seals.
- Robust engineered design – Less sensitive
- Fewer o-rings and components – Reduced possible leakage paths
- High-performance pumping feature – Lower operating temperatures